Web Designer | Web Developer Job at YOUnion – Dallas, TX
Web Designer | Developer
YOUnion – Dallas, TX
Join the Technology Revolution! We are looking for smart self-starters who are looking to be part of something new and exciting. We want you if making a difference in the world is important to you. If you believe, like us, that to make your mark you must be willing to jump in with all your heart, sacrifice and take some risks.
Important details regarding the role
- We are a group of serial entrepreneurs; looking for other adventurers to join us to move the needle on a realizable technology product.
- This product will help small business owners achieve greater profits and success.
- Be part of the core team on the critical path of a start-up with an actual chance to succeed and take some of the risk with the rest of us plugging away day and night.
- We already have a great group of investors and customers.
- We have an aggressive delivery schedule working together with existing customers, to build our MVP mobile platform.
- These positions are rich with opportunity to grow your experience and network within the Tech Industry.
- These positions are over market equity compensation and well below market salary to start. We have a great fully paid benefits package, available after your 90-day consulting period.
- We are looking for detail-oriented team players who are self-disciplined to take this journey with us.
If this describes you, and we think it does, then this is the role for you.
Job Description for our Web Designer | Developer Position
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE A LINK TO AN ONLINE PORTFOLIO
- The Web Designer-Developer will work directly under the marketing director and be responsible for the creation of the company’s website
- You will apply user-centered design methods to translate user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities into world-class user experiences.
- We look for people who are passionate about what they do and thrive working with other smart people to solve the toughest design challenges.
- Design, create, and modify Web sites.
- Analyze user needs to implement web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity.
Job Duties and Tasks for our Web Developer:
- Create web models or prototypes that include physical, interface, logical, or data models.
- Develop and document style guidelines for web site content.
- Develop system interaction or sequence diagrams.
- Write, design, or edit web page content, or direct others producing content.
- Develop web site maps, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet project goals, user needs, or industry standards.
- Build web pages with a CMS platform, specifically DNN .Net CMS.
- Plan and execute all designs to fit the various screen sizes and platforms (i.e., Responsive design).
- Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience, based on user research.
- Strategize, architect and build technical solutions to align with business needs.
- Ability to liaison with internal customer and development team and drive quality deliverables.
- Liaison with Subject Matter Experts to resolve queries and validate understanding.
- Lead and drive website development, integration with CMS and mobile app.
- Gather, elaborate and analyze business requirements and objectives, clarify requirements.
- Create & review technical design documentation; drive code reviews and manage code quality practices.
- Follow design guidelines in the creation of web pages and templates.
- Candidates must have experience with web development and design, to be considered.
- 2-3 years of work experience (excluding internship) in a mobile or web product company or design agency with proven projects in Web and/or mobile.
- Candidates must be versed in user-centered design methods and techniques.
Proficient to Expert in the following:
- Adobe XD or other design tools
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Willingness to work in Dallas Texas office location.
- Our office is located in Downtown Dallas – this is an office-based job only.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design; Graphic or Communications Design.
Cultural fit at EMPR
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- You enjoy doing it right first time and utilize tools & techniques to constantly excel in what you work to deliver it on time.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind the scenes.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You can not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.
We are only looking for people who want to become part of our team in order to make a difference.
- We are making all efforts to significantly reduce the risk of COVID-19 in the office.
- We are focusing on mobile solutions to help those affected by COVID-19.
Come join the revolution!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $46,000.00 – $96,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: YOUnion –
Company Location: Dallas, TX