Senior Product Designer – Remote Job at Samex – Dallas, TX
Samex is a Michigan-based management consulting organization focused on building balanced organizations. We accomplish this by using active learning, artificial intelligence and an evolving technology ecosystem to give professionals the skills, tools and confidence to lead balanced careers. Visit our website (www.samex.io) to learn more about our programs, services and resources
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll support one of our Digital Designing projects and contribute to our mission of balanced and productive workplaces by helping with the transformation of complex workflows and information into easy-to-use experience designs. Using storytelling skills to present product design rationale that focuses heavily on strategies, negotiations, channels, and inventory distribution across the retail landscape.
Working with other highly innovative product designers in the Merchandising division, you’ll directly be involved in designing strategies and solutions for Merchants on item assortments that present the variety and quality of customers’ products. Ensuring a seamless process in all areas of the user experience.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate should have an intrinsic strategic, creative, and self-starter mindset that will unlock the ability to see past, current, and possible future problems from different angles and combat these with scalable solutions. A great empathic communication skill is a must as this role requires continuous interaction and conveyance of prototype designs to the team.
This is a remote position, but must be located within 2 hours from the corporate office. 2-3 years of UX /UI Digital Product Design with an outstanding portfolio is necessary as it will be presented in one of your interviews.
YOUR PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategic ideation and conceptualization of product designs to leverage design systems and create consistent and cohesive solutions
- Creating prototypes for continuous product testing and enhancements incorporating a strong understanding of design thinking principles and practices
- Effectively and thoroughly communicates product design concepts, purpose, benefits, and viable results to the whole team
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Architecture, Digital Design, or any related courses with at least 3-years of experience In Product Design
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- The appealing design solutions portfolio
- Health, Vision and Dental
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES WE PROVIDE
- On-demand training programs
- Monthly virtual skill development & customer service webinars
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 – $140,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Multiple Locations
About the Company
Company: Samex –
Company Location: Dallas, TX