Senior Interior Designer Job at Kari Whitman Interiors – 3.0 Dallas, TX
Full service, high-end residential interior design firm in Boulder, CO is looking for a polished Senior Interior Designer / Project Manager to support the lead designer through all aspects of the build to design process. This is a no nonsense position. We need someone who is willing to put in long hours, work hard, be attentive and above all, thrive under pressure. Your loyalty and hard work will be rewarded.
We are open to discussing assisting in relocation expenses for candidates from the Dallas, TX area.
Ideal Candidate will have the following skills:
- – Advanced level experience with Microsoft Excel
- – Degree from an accredited design school
- – MUST have 5-8 years experience working in high-end residential or commercial design
- – Excellent communication skills and willing to listen/take notes
- – Must have initiative to follow through with pending items, anticipating questions and creating solutions
- – Meticulously organized, efficient and detail-oriented
- – Able to work well independently without much supervision
- – Practice discretion with confidential client and business information
- – MUST have own laptop and vehicle
- – MUST be willing to travel domestically and internationally (up to 30% travel may be required)
- Basic Responsibilities will include:
- – Handle general office operations, including phones, filing, and running errands as needed, Create boards and drawings
- – Manager of client budgets and all ordering (specifications, purchase orders, shipping, etc.)
- – Serve as primary liaison with vendors & sub-contractors
- – Manage and have thorough knowledge of all items within client files i.e., specifications, meeting notes, etc.
We work hard for our clients, you must have a strong passion for design! Salary commensurate with experience. Regular opportunities for bonuses and raises if you prove yourself. Please send a resume AND cover letter. If you are contacted, 1-2 work sample(s) in .PDF will be requested.
Compensation: $65,000-$75,000/year to start
Job Location: Boulder, CO
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- Interior Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Kari Whitman Interiors – 3.0
Company Location: Dallas, TX