Graphic Designer Job at Lakeside Produce Inc – Leamington, ON
Here at Lakeside Produce we live by 5 core values. Stakeholder Commitment, Customer Focus, Fierce Determination, Striving for Excellence& Being a Team Player. These Values have kept Lakeside Produce growing for over 75 Years. We are looking for team players who are interested in being departmental representatives to lead our core values throughout the organization.
As a fourth-generation family-owned business, we are always pushing boundaries, taking on challenges, and striving to revolutionize the produce industry. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Graphic Designer is responsible for the creation and design of all Lakeside Produce visual assets for marketing and commercial use. This includes, but is not limited to websites, online promotions, packaging, advertisements, presentation displays, and corporate identity. Additionally, the Graphic Designer is responsible for communicating with the marketing team in order to coordinate development programs to promote Lakeside Produce and its range of produce commodities.
The Graphic Designer is also responsible for participating in meetings to discuss the identity and image of the company. Furthermore, the Graphic Designer will submit in-progress projects to the Marketing Manager for approval and possible constructive criticism.
· Combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages. They may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
· Apply artistic and design principles to develop an array of visual assets for commercial use, such as product packaging, websites and marketing materials.
· Graphic design input is required for a huge variety of products and activities, including:
o Books and magazines
o Corporate identity – to give organisations a visual ‘brand’
o Exhibitions and displays
· Frequently work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments, often in cross-functional teams that take input from clients and other stakeholders.
· Managing projects that include cross-functional teams
· Participate in discussions about how to update or overhaul an organization’s brand identity.
· Keep up to date with the latest software and computer technologies to remain competitive.
· Periodically submitting in-progress images for approval and requesting and receiving feedback.
· Maintaining a level of technical knowledge and ensuring the continuous functioning of equipment.
· Prepare rough draft of material based on agreed brief of client or art director.
· Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· The ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem.
Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
We offer an innovative environment along, competitive compensation packages that includes Benefit package. If you have the drive and skills to become a part of our highly successful and growing team, please submit your candidacy.
“Please note that Lakeside Produce Inc has accommodation processes and policies in place and provides accommodation for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or documented medical need, please contact the Human Resource Office so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodation to be put into place”.
Job Type: Full-time Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Graphic Design: 1 year (preferred)
About the Company
Company: Lakeside Produce Inc –
Company Location: Leamington, ON